Nine years ago today, I married my best friend. I am so blessed to be his wife.
Nine things I love about Andrew:
1. He is consistent. And nothing makes a wife feel more safe and secure than consistency.
2. He can make fun of himself. I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously.
3. He knows to leave me alone after 9:00 pm when I might be a tad cranky (because I wake up so early!).
4. Even though he wakes up at the same time, Andrew is never cranky. Ever.
5. He is my #1 taste-tester for Mix and Match Mama...and is always honest about what he thinks.
6. He is so much fun with the kids...he loves being a dad!
7. He's smokin' hot. Seriously. Can we say 8-pack?!
8. He doesn't just love his family, he loves my family too.
9. He loves the Lord more than anything and because of that, he is able to love us.
And just for fun, I put Andrew's favorite meal up over at the foodie blog...so, if you want to know what this health nut splurges on, click here.
Happy Anniversary Andrew!