Friday, January 25, 2013

#shayeveryday2013 Week 3

Day 15: We woke up to snow!  This is NOT common in North Texas, so we were all a bit surprised and very happy to see it :).


Day 16: Baking with my girl


Day 17: My last day as a mom to a 2 year old :(


Day 18: Happy 3rd birthday Smith William!


Day 19: Time to P-A-R-T-Y!


Day 20: Heading to church


Day 21: Teaching my sweet girl how to bread chicken.  She did 4 all by herself :).


You can follow me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama.  

I hope you have a blessed day today!

6 comments:

  1. You know, I started following your blog because I am a big Bachelor fan and love Sean. Now I just want to be your friend so I can hang out with Smith all day!! Congrats on what looks like a great birthday party for a very lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone is happy about Snow. Were getting snowed out in Canada. Boo. Can't wait for summer already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay, I love that little striped shirt with the heart that Kensington is wearing in the first pic!! Where from? I must have it for my little Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kensington's dress in the top picture is from Old Navy. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Birmingham, Alabama, and we rarely get snow, too! We got two inches or so that week, and I thought the kids were going to go CRAZY. :-) I have four ... three boys and a girl, ages 10, 8, 4 and 1. They all loved playing in the snow, and it made me wish we got a little bit each year.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Mama's Family blog! I'm so glad you've stopped by to say hi!! I love sweet and happy comments...because this blog is about my family and personal life. If you have something ugly to say, don't bother...I'm not going to read it (or publish it!). I moderate all comments, just enter it in one time and I'll get it. It won't appear immediately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...